The security and safety of your key assets (people / infrastructure / information / reputation) is frequently left to chance or considered as an afterthought following an incident or event. It is crucial to ensure that you are firmly on the front foot when considering your risks, threats and vulnerabilities in this area. Workforce Resilience will partner with you to deliver professional security consulting services including:
- Security vulnerability risk assessments.
- Crowded Places review, assessment, and strategy development.
- Protective Security Framework development.
- Counter Terrorism strategy.
- Enterprise security reviews.
- Procedural review and / or development.
- Guard Force Contractor review and assessment.
- Contemporary best practice training and workshops.
‘A massive overdue thank you Scott from me and the team at 7news. From start to finish, you went out of your way to help us and give us honest and accurate information. Our coverage was a huge success and that came down to our preplanning and the help of a few external people like yourself. Please call if I can ever payback the help’.