With organisations facing increasingly frequent and more challenging disruption to their workplaces, it has never been more important to ensure that your workforce is prepared for all incidents, emergencies and crisis likely to interrupt your business operations.
Workforce Resilience will partner with you to ensure that your team is prepared for the expected and unexpected disruptions to your business and that you:
- Have the most effective and proven strategies in place.
- Know how to respond to ensure and go home safely at the end of an incident.
- Are in a position following an incident, to respond to questions from the authorities, insurance companies, the media and most importantly the families of people who may be at risk.
- Will be prepared to re-establish business continuity and recover effectively
- Will bounce forward stronger and more resilient.
Whether you require your current emergency management or crisis plans to be reviewed or updated, or you don’t have these strategies in place and need new documents designed, and subsequently tested through desktop scenarios and exercises, the experienced team at WR can provide for all of your requirements.
‘A massive overdue thank you Scott from me and the team at 7news. From start to finish, you went out of your way to help us and give us honest and accurate information. Our coverage was a huge success and that came down to our preplanning and the help of a few external people like yourself. Please call if I can ever payback the help’.